Graphic Design Internship
NEXT for Women is seeking professionally minded, hard working students for our growing company!
Ideal candidates will possess a desire to advance their learning and careers as well as those of young women. Both men and women encouraged to apply. The internship is available through the spring semester 2012 with possible extension for the dynamic performer. Students seeking to receive college credit for their internship experience are encouraged to apply. A minimum of 5 hours per week required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with CEO on design for company website (currently in private BETA)
- Select stock photography for use on company website
- Other duties as assigned
- Remote work may be required
- Currently studying graphic design or other related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop
- Works well in a diverse, collaborative team environment
- A positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take on multiple assignments at once
Please submit your resume and short statement of why you are interested in working at NEXT for Women to info @ nextforwomen.com with the subject: "Graphic Design Internship Application." We will be hiring on a rolling basis and early applicants will be given priority.
About NEXT for Women:
NEXT for Women is an online community for young women to learn, engage, and succeed their professional lives. We provide trusted, life stage relevant content, tool, and community that make career and personal success accessible to millions of women in the early stages of their careers.