Social Media Internship
NEXT for Women is seeking professionally minded, hard working students for our growing company!
Ideal candidates will possess a desire to advance their learning and careers as well as those of young women. Both men and women encouraged to apply. The internship is available through the spring semester 2012 with possible extension for the dynamic performer. Students seeking to receive college credit for their internship experience are encouraged to apply. A minimum of 10 hours per week required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching and developing contents and strategies for company social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Planning and executing online events
- Remote work may be required
- Proficient with social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Currently maintains personal or other social media accounts with good interaction and solid follower base
- Works well in a diverse, collaborative team environment
- A positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take on multiple assignments at once
Please submit your resume and short statement of why you are interested in working at NEXT for Women to info @ nextforwomen.com with the subject: "Social Media Internship Application." We will be hiring on a rolling basis and early applicants will be given priority.
About NEXT for Women:
NEXT for Women is an online community for young women to learn, engage, and succeed their professional lives. We provide trusted, life stage relevant content, tool, and community that make career and personal success accessible to millions of women in the early stages of their careers.